Closing word files accidentally or due to the crashing of the system can result in the disappearance of the document. However, there are instances where we work on something important and forget to save it. No matter your work gets accidentally lost or it is done due to the mistake of system inn www.office.com/setup , things can become frustrating in every sense. If you are dealing with the same problem and want to access the unsaved documents, then this post is all you need to read.
We will present a simple guide about which the query of how to recover unsaved Microsoft Word documents in detail. Check out the complete post, and our team is pretty assured that you will get the right answer about setup a office in microsoft .
Method One- Recovering using temporary files
If you want to recover files using the simplest method, then this one is the technique to use. Following the steps mentioned below to recover word file using this method:
- Open any of the word files in your system and tap on the “File Tab” option.
- After that, tap info > Manager Versions > drop-down list.
- Here, you will see the “Recover Unsaved Documents” option that needs to be clicked.
- A window showing all the unsaved office files will pop up on the screen.
- Choose the file that you want and tap on the open option.
Method Two- Document Recovery
The next most suitable method we suggest the readers try is the document recovery option. It is the right one to choose if the system crashes instantly and the Word document isn’t saved. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- The foremost thing you need to do here is re-opening the Word document in the system.
- Here, you will see an option with the name of “Document Recovery” on the left part of the screen. You will see the file in this part.
- You need to double click on the files and access to the unsaved Word document will be achieved.
Method Three- AutoRecover Files
The next way to get back your lost files is the AutoRecover option. Just follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the File menu and tap on the “Options.”
- After that, you need to click on the “Save” section that can be found in the left navigation panel.
- The timing of automatic save can be changed according to the requirement. It is the best thing you can do if the system crashes so often and create problems for you.
There are lots of ways you can recover the unsaved files in Microsoft Word. However, we have mentioned the major ones that can work efficiently and conveniently. You have a bright to access back the documents that you forget to save before the system crashes.
Try out each one and tell us which one works for you. It will be very beneficial for fellow readers to understand the process in a better way. If you feel a problem following any of the things mentioned in the post, write to us in the comment section.