CBD products are gaining more popularity these days. For many people, it has become a part of their daily routine and sometimes even replaced their regular medication. Due to the widespread availability of CBD products, there has been some confusion regarding the proper dosage. And since there is no recommended dose, here are a few ways to maximize the experience:
- Shop at a trusted store
If you live in a state where CBD products are already legal, like in Millcreek, Utah, find a trusted CBD oil shop. As a new customer, you’re going to have some doubts about a store. However, making sure that the store checks with the following factors should be enough to prove that it is legit:
- The store does not sell products with THC levels that exceed the legal limit
- The store does not make any “too good to be true” claims with their products
- The store’s products have undergone independent product testing
- The store can explain the products’ ingredients clearly
- The store can help you identify the best dose
- The store carries a variety of products from various brands
- Find the best manner of ingestion
One manner of ingestion may work best for one person, but there is no guarantee that it will work for you, too. The best way to find your ideal intake technique is to experiment. Try the following ways and see what works best for you:
- Oral ingestion. CBD oil may come in soft gel tablets, which can be taken like any other regular pill. It can also come in gummies that have varying flavors. If you don’t want to take it in tablet or gummy form, you can orally ingest CBD tincture as is.
- Topical application. Due to its pain-relieving effect, CBD oil is also infused in lotions or balms that you can apply directly onto your skin.
- Vaping or smoking. CBD can also be inhaled via a vape pen or a joint. In this manner of ingestion, the CBD goes directly to your bloodstream, so the effects are almost instant.
- Determine the best dosage
The ideal dosage of CBD remains a hotly debated topic. However, it is known that the dosage will depend on several factors, such as body weight, your body chemistry, the condition you’re using it for, and the concentration of CBD in your chosen product.
The best way to determine the right dosage for you is to consult the CBD shop. A good CBD shop will be able to give you recommendations about the proper dosage. But if the dosage doesn’t work well for you, the only way to find the ideal amount is to test it for yourself. Start with 20 to 40mg a day and gradually work your way up from there.
Finally, a good tip to fully enjoy your CBD experience is to take it in a relaxed environment. For many CBD users, they enjoy taking their dose while in a hot bath or while lounging in their pyjamas. It’s up to you to find your optimal relaxation routine, so don’t be afraid to experiment.